- The US Department of Justice (DOJ) was interviewing job applicants for a Legal Clerk position.
- During their tight time-frame hiring process, the DOJ’s strongest job candidate was a deaf Legal Clerk professional.
- The DOJ wished to interview the job candidate at their location and needed high quality sign language interpreting services.
- LiveHealthier, a private health management firm and part of Centene Corporation, experiences high volume workloads throughout the year that require staff augmentation on a temporary basis.
- Additionally, sometimes they are in need of recruiting for strong temp-to-hire individuals who can transition to join their team permanently.
- LiveHealthier’s requested positions range from health-oriented customer service specialists to data analysts and office administrators.